Student Reading Identity
- On Hating Reading
- At Any Given Moment We Have the Power to Stop the Hatred of Reading
- Books Are A Chance to See A World They Do Not Live In
- Stop Feeding the Beast – The Reading Myths We Pass On As Truth
- The Danger of the “Just Right” Books and Other Helpful Reading Interventions
- This Is Why We Hate Reading
- Should We Force Students to Read Certain Books?
- The Smart Things People Said at Teachers College
- So My Kids Did a Reading Challenge and All I Did Was Lie … Almost
- Who Cares About Reading Strategies?
Teacher Reading Identity
- To Have a Reading Classroom, You Must Be a Reader Yourself
- Must We Be Passionate Readers to Teach Reading?
- Why It Matters to Be Passionate About Reading
- Reading is Bigger Than Us
- What My Students Taught Me About Reading
- So I Failed My Own Reading Challenge and Learned Something New