I have tried limiting homework for a long time in our classroom, and I know it is not easy. So here is some help if you are looking to change the way you do homework.
- Before You Assign That Homework – What Students Wish You Knew
- You Can’t Just Do It To Them
- How Homework Destroys
- So What’s My Problem with Homework?
- Why the Grade x 10 Minutes for Homework is a Fail
- From the Mouth of Babes – My Students Discuss Homework
- We Don’t Need Any More “How to Cope With Homework Lists” – What We Need Is a Debate
- But How Do You Really Get Rid of Homework and Still Know Where Students Are at?
- My Kid is Drowning in Homework – Why Parents Should Speak Up And How
- No Homework – Two Years Later
- From the Mouths of Babes – My Students Discuss Homework
- How to Get Rid of Homework Or at the Very Least Limit It
- But How Do You Really Get Rid of Homework and Still Know Where Students Are At?