One of my passions is giving my students a voice and the way I do that is through student blogging. I get asked a lot about how to successfully implement and integrate student blogs and thus thought I would make it easy for you. Here are all of my best resources on the why, the how, and do on student blogging.
- I use KidBlog and not because I am paid by them but because it is just that easy and good.
- Why should you blog with your students – thoughts on blogging and what it has done for our class.
- Internet Safety Forms and Tools – parent permission forms to start blogging amongst other forms.
- How to Do Student Blogging – Posts on how to get started, how to get comments, and videos from students.
- Blogging Challenges – Once a week I post a new challenge for students, this list continues to grow.
- My Kidblog Settings for Optimal Global Collaboration
- How is Student Blogging Different in the Middle School Grades
- How to Do Meaningful Student Blogging – Presentation